Last update, October 16, 1996.
1957 Accessories for VW and Porsche cars
This document was intended to show customers items could be ordered for
their cars. Many are familliar "Factory" options/accessories, but some
are less familliar. The only indication that this might not be an official
VW or Porsche document is the name on the cover near the bottom: It reads
"Carl Theodor Kleine."
If you can provide more information on this document, or have other accessory
literature, please email me about it.
- Wheels, gravel guards
- Washer, tow rope, curb feelers, hubcap
puller, wheel mounting stud, gas pedal, boot scraper, sunroof win deflector
- Chrome embellishers, curb feelers
- Sun shades and wind deflectors
- Handles, coat hooks, vases steering
wheels, and signal knob picture frames
- Seat recliners, headrest, ski rack,
arm and knee rests, coco mats, child seat!
- Luggage racks
- Okrasa and other dual carb setups,
telescopic shocks, electric fuel pump, fuel can
- Spot lights, trouble lamps, and
- Electrical accessories: switches, pilot lamps, fuse holders.
- Radio aerials, fan, coffee machine
- Horns, fog lamps, indicator lights and
switches, and relays for these accessories.
- Gauges of all types
- Road trip supplies: fam belts, wipers,
fuel can, axle boots, blub kits, points, air pump for tires.
- Wheel trim rings
Feedback to our Webmaster."